Cash accumulated in a corporation - how to use? Posted on Oct 21, 2019

Dear business owner, please be reminded that a corporation is a separate business entity from you. To use the cash for your personal needs, you need to take money out from a corporation.
You need to take out salary as compensation for your efforts. Or dividend. Shareholder's loan is sometimes an option for a short period.
Don't forget to open the appropriate programs with the CRA. Salary and dividend will require T slips filing.
Better consult me, BEFORE, you take money out.